Thursday, January 3, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I would like to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! It has been such a dream come true opening la TaDa! in March of 2012 and even though I've been busier than I've ever been in my life I'm so thankful to everyone who has supported la TaDa! I'd also like to give a special thank you & God bless to my parents who have helped me so much. Also a shout out to my sis Tammy & her Rick as well as some great friends, Cynthia, Suzen, Doris, Val & Pam who have
been so supportive.

I have been super busy in my imagination station to come up with new ideas to create just for you & can't wait to hit the studio in the coming months to be able to bring you some great new lovelies for your home & life. 

I am also delighted to announce that the lovely Kathy van Gogh will be here Feb.15 & 16 for painting workshops, both beginner & advanced. I'll be posting all the details next week.



Hope to see you soon, all rested & shiny & bubbling over with that "fresh new start of the year" feeling.

Imagine, Create, Believe!
Tu-de-lu,
Miss Laura


la TaDa!
vintage boutique & creative studio
1811 - 20th Avenue, MAINSTREET
CoaldaleAlbertaCANADA
403-393-1525
email: latada@telus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment